As a leader in workforce development, we value partnerships and referrals with the common goal of serving job seekers who face challenges to work.
Our four-step commitment is to:
- DISCOVER: We evaluate an each job seekers’ abilities, assess their strengths and explore their skill sets and interests. Then, applying knowledge and experience, we work together to set realistic goals.
- SUPPORT: Dedicated case managers provide career counseling, skills development and ongoing support to help your clients reach their full potential and sustain meaningful employment. We also work closely with employers to ensure success.
- TRAIN: Goodwill pre-vocational programs, on-the-job training and transition support are backed by evidence-based teaching models. Your clients benefit by developing their skills and job readiness to improve opportunities for fulfillment and success.
- MATCH: Goodwill’s vast network of partners and employers help connect your clients to employment that meets their needs.
Learn more about:
- Supported Employment
- Group Employment in the Community
- AbilityOne/Government Contracts Employment
- Work Adjustment Training
- School-To-Work/Transition Programs
- Youth Programs
- Occupational Skills/Community College Programs
- Programs for TANF Recipients
- Re-Entry Services
- Community Employment Center Services
To speak with a Goodwill Success Coach, call 804.745.6300 (in central Virginia) or 757.248.9405 (in coastal Virginia). In addition, you may fill out the form below and we will be in touch with you as soon as possible.