- This event has passed.
Hiring Event – Washington Square Retail StoreWashington Square Retail Store
5234 George Washington Mem. HWY Yorktown, VA 23692 May 16 @ 11:00 am - 1:00 pm Directions
Hiring event at the Washington Square retail store. Join us on Tuesday, May 16th. The recruiting team will be on site from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
I.D. REQUIRED FOR INTERVIEWS
- On-the-spot interviews with hiring managers
- Full-time and part-time positions available
- Start ASAP
- Open positions – production associate and donation attendant
CLICK HERE for a complete list of current job openings.
WHY CHOOSE GOODWILL?
- Flexible hours and schedules
- Excellent benefits for all employees, including part time associates
- We’ll invest in your future
- Career development opportunities
- Public Service Loan Forgiveness
- Paid training and development support
- Promotion opportunities throughout central and coastal Virginia
- Full benefits e.g. retirement contribution matching, dental, vision, life insurance, etc.
- Paid vacation & sick time
- And so much more!
Click here to learn more about working for Goodwill, before you attend the hiring event at the Washington Square retail store.
Retail is the largest part of our workforce. Our 36 retail locations across the Richmond and Hampton Roads region generate revenue, of which 85 percent goes toward our workforce development programs, job readiness training and employment placement services.
However, that is just a part of Goodwill. We also hire for positions in many other departments including:
- Information Technology
- People Operations
- Workforce Development
- Asset Protection
- And more
Goodwill of Central and Coastal Virginia is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
At Goodwill of Central and Coastal Virginia, our mission is changing lives…helping people help themselves through the power of work.
We believe that work is the foundation for empowering individuals, strengthening families and creating prosperous communities. Our organization values include respect, integrity, learning, innovation, teamwork and lastly, commitment.