- Este event ha pasado.
Hiring Event – Woodlake Retail StoreTienda minorista Woodlake
14740 Hull Street Road Chesterfield, VA 23832 septiembre 16, 2022 @ 2:00 pm - 16:00 Direcciones
Hiring event at the Woodlake retail store. Join us on Friday, Sept. 16th. The recruiting team will be on site from 2 p.m. to 4 p.m.
I.D. REQUIRED FOR INTERVIEWS
- Hiring for the Woodlake & Bailey Bridge locations
- On-the-spot offers available
- Start ASAP
- Leadership team meet & greets
- Open positions include customer service, donation attendant, production, and entry level leadership
CLICK HERE for a complete list of current job openings.
WHY CHOOSE GOODWILL?
- Flexible hours and schedules
- Excellent benefits for all employees, including part time associates
- We’ll invest in your future
- Career development opportunities
- Public Service Loan Forgiveness
- Paid training and development support
- Promotion opportunities throughout central and coastal Virginia
- Full benefits e.g. retirement contribution matching, dental, vision, life insurance, etc.
- Paid vacation & sick time
- And so much more!
Click here to learn more about working for Goodwill, before you attend the hiring event at the Woodlake retail store.
El comercio minorista es la mayor parte de nuestra fuerza de trabajo. Nuestra 36 retail locations across the Richmond and Hampton Roads region generate revenue, of which 85 percent goes toward our workforce development programs, job readiness training and employment placement services.
However, that is just a part of Goodwill. We also hire for positions in many other departments including:
- tecnología Información
- Operaciones de personas
- Desarrollo de la fuerza de trabajo
- Protección de activos
- Y más
Goodwill of Central and Coastal Virginia is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
At Goodwill of Central and Coastal Virginia, our mission is changing lives…helping people help themselves through the power of work.
We believe that work is the foundation for empowering individuals, strengthening families and creating prosperous communities. Our organization values include respect, integrity, learning, innovation, teamwork and lastly, commitment.